Question

CaliQueen92114

can i remove driving tickets from my credit report? do they expire if not payed?
I have about 5 tickets on my credit report that have gone into collections. 3 of them are about 3 years old. I seen one old that and old ticket was removed but I'm not isure if it was payed or just timed out.

Any negative account will fall off your report 7 & 1/2 years from the date it went delinquent.  Even if paid, they can still show up (as paid and closed) on your report until the 7 & 1/2 year clock expires.  Not sure why the one went away, but count that as a blessing.