Question

cdken6179

Can I pull my dead fathers credit report without alerting any credit agency

Why I would want to do that was not the question, don't worry about is not an answer. Who has POA (look it up if you don't know the accronym) or is in charge of the estate is not what I was trying to find out. Thanks but go back to the ICU Howie.

Dead husbands Credit Report

I would think that a dead person's credit report would be marked as deceased. My husband passed away 2 years ago and I keep getting mail for him, some of it from collection agencies, saying that he has unpaid medical bills, and they are going to notify the credit agencies.  There were no insurance policies, the Union refused to continue payments to me as his spouse, and I live paycheck to paycheck, hoping I don't get sick.  I'll never be able to pay any of these bills.  Why can't he just be removed from this crap!