Question

Trimpiper

Can i print a copy of my Transunion credit report from credit karma website? If so, how?

Most Helpful Response

If you can print your TU report from CK, I don't know how, but why don't you just go to annualcreditreport.com and get all 3 of them?  It's free.  I get a different one of them every 4 months so that I never go too long without a current report from one of the three agencies (Transunion, Experian, and Equifax, btw).

Not helping

I know how to get my free report but need to print out the credit score from credit karma. How can I do that?