Question

Posted in Banking

krsha79

Can i mail in details of my mortgage notes and payments?
I bought my home 3 years ago and did not realize my bank does not report my payments to any credit agency. This is the only payment I have. Am I able to mail in proof of my loan and payments to raise my score?

most likely No,

Credit reporting agencies accept info from creditors that pay them to report.  The CRA's don't accept your info because its not verifiable with the creditor if they don't have an account with the CRA. 

It may be a hassle but you can try to get the Mortgage co to report to at least one of the CRA's.  If they refuse, tell them you are going to refinance with another company that does report.  That may be enough leverage to get them to do it.  If not refinancing may be your only route. 

Good luck!