Question

mastermind990

can I lease an SUV with 720+ score but only 6 months of average history?
Hi, Sorry if the question is dumb.

I am new in the US and in the last 7 months, I have carefully managed to get my credit score as high as 679 so far and hopefully it will go up to 720 in the next one month or so. But my average credit history is only 4 months as of now based on open accounts I have.

I do have an existing honda civic 2015 on lease already WITHOUT a Co-Signer. My friend was able to help me get a lease without any credit score or history at that time. It was leased in sept 2015.

I love SUVs, specially Jeep models.

Willing to get some ideas if I can get it on a lease without low average history.

Thanks in advance.

Typo

Sorry the last line was supposed to be

Willing to get some ideas if I can get it on a lease WITH low average history.