Question

Firefighter8253

Can I keep my vehicle if I file chapter 7
I qualified for chapter 7 last year but owned my vehicle outright since then it broke down had to get a high interest 72 month loan on a used vehicle can I still file for chapter 7 or will I lose my vehicle or will this vehicle change everything and prohibit me

You got a loan for a car yet had been considering bankruptcy last year?? Then you aren't in as bad shape as you think, even if the interest rate is high.  But you will be after a bankruptcy because your credit score will be toasted for 10 years and you WILL have to start all over and guaranteed you'll be charged higher interest.

Read the articles on this site (left side of this page) and use the financial tools so you just might be able to get debts repaid without the financial suicide of bankruptcy.  Credit Karma was set up to help people learn how to build and maintain a good credit score.