Question

lck20013

Can I improve my score with a credit card?
I have a Kohl's credit card that I am using to improve my credit score as I heard that it can be done this way. I am also paying ALL bills on time. I only owe on one loan and am making payments on time on that as well.
My question is 'is paying off my Kohl's each month the best way to improve my credit score?'

Kohl's is just a store card, usable only at that store.  One or more Visa/Mastercards that can be used anywhere will build your score more, as is explained in the articles here which I hope you take the time to read since they sure helped me.