Question

ralphmorrisonmason

Can I have a lien or judgement that isn't showing anywhere?
A lien for $11K has been put on my property but I have no info. Not on report, can't get info from collection agency other than I owe.

You can get information from the collection agency by sending them a letter (having things in writing is always good evidence) telling them they have 30 days from the date [they receive the letter to provide full validation of the debt.  Send this letter via Certified, Return receipt requested mail. After the little green card comes back, that's when the clock starts.  If they can't provide clear evidence of their right to collect the debt, you do not pay them.  It is likely a mistake, and this should clear it up.