Question

KrisKo1

Can i go back to the old credit karma version if i don't like the beta?

New version STINKS!

Really credit karma why to screw things up . I agree with others this change is not welcome, plus my score tanked 46 points for no reason WTF! The old version was easy to understand and navigate not so anymore, change back or at least give us an option to choose. I will be looking for a different way to check my credit.

Where did my linked accounts go?

Ok, don't bother answering, I'm off to cancel the free membership with you folks - you basically removed everything that was useful and replaced it with 'advice' (read advertising) columns .

Anyone else considering cancellation here's one link https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/202466954-How-do-I-cancel-my-membership- 

You can do this in your security settings too..

Bye all.

merilane255

Enter Your Reply I agree. dont like the changes

alopezal

Thanks for the info. I'm doing the same.

Most Helpful Response

At least offer the option...

I've been using Credit Karma for years, and I have to agree with the rest of you: this new Beta is not a welcome change. I know change takes getting used to, new operating systems are consitently shunned when they first come out, then are typically loved when the next version is offered. However, this Beta clearly takes away some of the best features (updates are inaccurate and not available daily) and adds in convoluted unecessary ones (linking everything in your financial world directly with CK). These are NOT features I desire in my use of CK as a guager of credit, and we should at least have the option of utilizing the tried and true older version.

Hate the *new* version..

Yeah, sorry but it is crap.

I have appreciated using the site, but I'm going to be one of those who goes away if it stays this way.

I'm sure a reply would be appreciated by the community rather than the seeming lack of interest.

Thanks!

Hate the *new* version..

Yep, sorry, but it is crap.

I want to go to the original, any reply would be nice rather than seemingly ignoring us all?

Will give it a few more days and then I'm done using it. 

Appreciate the chance to have used it, but, I reiterate, the new version is just plain crap.

NOT HAPPY

Wish we could go back I do not like the new version.  It dosent update and it is hard to look at .  I want the old version :(

it does suck...

This new beta sucks

At least do the research to see what you customers want this is sad. I don't like it myself

skater224

Enter Your Please restore the credit factor weights on the software. Using android and the web (not app) KK easily showed all five factots AND relative rankings of "high, med,low" Most powerful feature gone. The android app has the info but nearly impossible to use because each factor shown separatly not together. Its awful.

The new creditkarma is really really bad

wow this sight has gone to the dogs i use to use it all the time but i wont be using as much any more. I guess ill cheak in from time to time to see if they fix all the garbade the sight has going for it now................................                     wow crap crap crap fire some one

PS.  FIX THE FONTS FOR STARTERS

Please give me back the or version

Unable to update credit score = BAD

Simulator incorrect now = BAD

Give me the option of changeing back to the old version or I'll be closing my account.