Question

Nbfaraway

Can I get this auto loan with No credit
I work at BMW plant, i make $33,904/year at the moment.
We have a credit union across the street, that does BMW's pay role, and knows how much all our employees make.
Question is: Could I get approved for a loan for a used car? like 13k$?
**I've been there for 1 year and 3 months
**I Cant get a cosigner
**I have no established credit yet

You have all the initial credit signs for a denial; although you have all the potential beginings to make it happen.   Start by becoming a member of the credit union, its never to early to start savings.   Consider your paycheck deductions an amount to match what you perceive the loan payment would be; or more.   if the credit union offers credit cards, consider making a deposit into an an account that could be used to back a secured credit card.  While you are in there, ask them what it would take to secure the loan you desire.   Even if the answer is no today, you will be surprised what a few months proven credit management could do for you.