Question

Jasonnnheidi

Can I get my credit upby 50 points in 3 months?
Trying to get my credit score raised by 50 points in 3 months. I have 3 credit cards, which I pay on time every month, as well as my car loan. Credit score has been going up but would like to be at a 670 or higher in 3 months to buy a home. Car is down to 4000.00 and using less than half my credit limits and paying them off for the most part. Always leave a $100 balance. Please help, trying very hard. I started with a 540 about a year ago, and doing great but want to improve it faster from a 622. Thank you again

There is no Fast Lane for trying to get your credit score moving up.  It's a Up Hill Battle.  

I hope you are not paying any intrest on the 100 balance you leave on your credit Card.  I would say pay your Credit Cards in full every month, never ever leave a  balance as you giving your money away in intrest charges.

Started back back in 2010 using credit cards after not using them for 10 years.  Credit Cards are paid off in full every month period.   The only time you might want to carry a balance is on a 0 APR period and then make sure you pay it off in full 2 or 3 months before the end of the 0 ARP period ends.  ( just so you dont get hit with the charges )

If you look at my profile have some history on what it took to get were I'm at now and it has been a planned period.   2014 has been a freeze on getting any new accounts and in 2015 might pick up 2 or 3 Credit Cards, but in no rush here.

If you want to buy a home now, go to www.naca.com.  They are a non-profit group that helps folks get homes, credit scores don't matter.  Decent interest rate, zero down and zero closing costs.  One lady in our office is using them and she's thrilled.