Question

tml02358

Can I get Hard Inquiries Off
I went to purchase a vehicle in Feburary of this year. I allowed Toyota to run my credit. The gentleman told me that It would not show up on my credit. I have about 8 different hard inquiries from the time of I was trying to purchase a truck. What happened was I didn't go through that Toyota dealership because they did not have the truck I wanted it was sold. Is there a way I can get those hard inquiries off my report? Would I even be able to? Any information would be great on this :)

Most Helpful Response

Think way back to Feb now,   Did you Sign Any Documents ( be 100 % Sure on your answer )
If you signed anything then one of those documents authorized them to put your name out to all the different folks that ran a credit Check on you. 

Damage is done ( not that much damage now )

they will fall off your Credit Report in Feb 2017, 

As of now,  nope nothing you can do at all.