Question

calvi188

Can i get approved for car loan with limited credit?
My credit score is 722. I only have one active credit card because I did not really need the extra ones at the moment. I have been using that same credit card for over 1 year. I have a good paying full time job and I am trying to get 14,000 at least for a car. Will they approve me ?

With your credit score, you should be able to get a loan.  If your other credit cards are usable, but you're not using them, so you still have credit available with those cards, that is a good thing.

I do recommend occasionally using the other cards, though.  A small purchase (dinner out?) and paid as soon as the bill arrives keeps them usable and keeps your score up.