Question

DinoMom2007

Can I get approved for a new automobile with a credit score of 610?

Most Helpful Response

May not

In response to your question, No I don't really think you will.  Well If you do get approved through Capitol one, you will have a  high interest rate.  I bank through a credit union and kept a good repore with them.  Even when my score was @ 605 they gave me a car loan.  I suggest getting into a credit union.  If you have to have a car loan, I would try HSBC.  I used them for my refinancing of my first auto loan and they gave me a reasonable interest rate when my credit was crap (below 560).  They are pretty good to work with.