Question

Clairepl

Can I get approved for a car loan with Credit Card inquiries
Quick question- I have never applied for a car loan, the original one was through my mom, I have about 5,000 credit card debt I am paying down and would like to start looking at a car loan. I messed up and applied for ALOT of credit cards hoping to get a balance transfer card.... Will the car dealership look at my 15-23 credit inquiries and deny me, even with a good credit score? Or do they just look at Auto loan inquires?

Lenders vary on what they want to see, but I don't think I would worry about them too much. If a lender has a problem with them, find another lender. Just keep in mind when shopping for an auto loan that usually results in a ton of inquiries as well, even though Fico will usually only score them as one when done in a short period of time (this is only done for mortgage and auto inquiries).