Question

Thestig89

Can I get a used auto loan with a decent interest rate without a cosigner?
I am a student with a credit score of around 720.

I work part-time and make about 10-12k a year, I've been working here for almost 1 year.
I have lived at my residence (parents home) for 10 years now.

I currently have no rent expenses (I am very lucky) and all I pay is phone/gas/insurance/school.

I have calculated that with my current income I can take a loan of 7-9k for an auto loan and easily pay it off every month. Knowing this I went ahead and applied for a loan with a few companies and I was denied. The reason being was my income. I also have a current student loan but that is deferred until I graduate.

What are my options here? Thanks in advance for any help!