Question

OliveNesa

Can I get a new card with a bank I closed a card with and put into consolidation 8 yrs ago?
Part of the consolidation agreement (where the creditor reduced the interest rate) was that I would close the card. Does this mean I can never get a card with them again? I did this with my cards from: AMEX, Capital One, Bank of America and Chase

It depends on the creditor. Some creditors are forgiving and some are not. You will have to do some research on which lenders you want to apply with again as to whether they are forgiving or whether they blacklist you. I know for sure that Capital One forgives, as to the others you've mentioned I am not sure.