Question

alpaROSC911

can i get a lowes or home depot card after a 2005 bankruptcy?
currently have good credit, no late payments. I have a mortgage,car payment and 2 CC,s. One a BOA because its my primary bank and a PC richard card both with 3200 limits. I had a bankruptcy in 05. Will i get approved for a home dept or lowes card? Thanks guys.

Bankruptcy

I don't see why you would have any problem getting approved if you currently have good credit.  The 2005 bankruptcy should be removed from your credit report this year.  Bankruptcies stay on the report fot 10 years.  If you are worried about the bankruptcy and can wait a little while to apply for the card, I would advice you to wait until that bankruptcy no longer shows on your credit report.

Just want to point out, Home Depot and PC Richards are very high interest cards.