Question

ddzzzzzzz

can I get a loan on my credit score
Need a car can I get a loan with my credit score

to be quite honest I can't be able to assist in directing you to how you can obtain an auto loan if I don't know what your score nor your credit history is like.. but I will be simple as possible.. 

if your credit score is anywhere from mid range of poor to fair then you CAN obtain an auto loan BUT!!!! the problem with obtaining an auto loan or any loan is that once you submit an application for loans all the creditors would love to pull your report to see how you utilize your credit and finances. keep in mind that most creditors don't necessarily make the decision on whether or not your approved... the creditors have what they call underwriters that work solely with the determination of your credit worthiness. if you have more debt then your income (debt to income ratio) even though your score is at fair then an underwriter would more then likely not approve you. in other circumstances an underwriter will also look as far as how you been keeping up with your payments example if you have a cell phone bill they will look at how often you pay your bill in full, do you partially pay your bill just to catch up on other priorities and obligations. basically their looking at your financial habits if you don't have a pretty looking habit in your credit history then your chance will decrease in being approved vise versa.. if you maintain your payments and paid off any debt they will look at other sources into approving you.. but be aware the ugly your credit looks the higher your APR interest rates are huge! thats the down fall for us consumers who obtain any loan or credit with bad, poor or worst credit.