Question

cole5555

can I get a loan for a truck even tho I co sign for some else
I co sign for my ex can I still get a truck loan

Probably wouldn't be a problem as long as your "debt to income ratio" is ok and that the loan your are cosigned on is in good standing.

Only if you have an acceptable debt to income ratio because, when you co-signed for the other vehicle, you promised that the payments will be made on time or else YOU would be paying for that vehicle.  That is why co-signing is a bad idea.  If the other party needs a co-signer, they do not have a good credit score and are considered a risk.