Question

dkmculpa

Can I get a financinh with 528 credit score and a 948 debt from my credit card?
My credit score is 528 and I have a 948 debt that is already in collection. I'm planning to get a car from carmax. Can I get a approve in financing with my situation?

If at all possible try to avoid financing a car until you get your credit straightened out. Getting an auto loan when you are in a bad credit situation will often put you into a further financial hardship as the terms and rates will not be favorable. Also keep in mind that many factors go into a lender's decision for a loan such as debt to income, employment, year and mileage of car, previous auto loan history, amount of down payment, etc.There is probably someone out there that will finance you in your situation, maybe even carmax, but you are going to get a deal that you shouldn't want or take.

I left a response, thanks to Credit Karma's inept spam filter system your response will be delayed until they approve it.