Question

domingo86

Can i get a credit karma account with ITIN number?
I do not have a SS but I have an itin number wich I have used to open bank accounts get a credit card and get my Experian credit score. Can I use this ITIN number to get an account with credit karma??

Most Helpful Response

No, you will not be able to use Credit Karma with an ITIN. Credit Karma is only available for those with a Social Security Number. 

posseidonn

There is a lot of people, without social, that has made their credit, with ITIN, Equifax, recognizes ITIN to build credit, and would be great if you do as well.

I have an I10 number

how can I start establishing my credit 

Credit

If I add as an authorized user to one of my credit cards and they started started establishing credit that way