Question

Verbabs

Can i get a Credit Gain 31 points in 4 months?
I have a credit score of 669. Is it feasible to get a score of 700 within the next 4-5 months?

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a car loan with a credit limit of 25 K with a 700 score. That's my goal for all this.

I have never had a late payment on my current auto loan. My credit card has never had more than 10% on it of my credit limit. And this month I m getting a second credit card with a limit of 5k. I ve been in the military for well over a year now for employment.

4 months from now I will have established credit for over one year.. I feel like I ve been doing phenomenal building credit so quickly. Is a 31-point gain in four to five months attainable?

I would say so. Just by adding a second card your FICO scores should increase. Your FICO scores are the ones that you need to watch. A lot more than credit scores go into the lenders decision though, your debt to income, down payment, overall credit profile, previous auto loan history, vehicle to be financed, etc. I wish you the best of luck and thank you for serving the country. Your work is appreciated.