Question

cvoltair

Can I get a Bank of America Card thats been closed for a year reopened? How will it affect my score?
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to keep up with making payments to My Bank of America card about a year ago; As a result it was closed. Not long after though, I gained a good job and have been steadily making payments; the balance has gone down from about $1,000 to $800. What would be the best way to approach this account? Is there a chance that I can get it reopened? How will all of this affect my credit score?