Question

Anonymous2341

Can I get a auto/personal loan without credit card/credit score?
I work full-time I don't own a credit card I need get a car but I need make a loan is that.

It would probably be pretty tough. There are dealerships that advertise to finance all credit situations, but you must be careful dealing with lenders that finance risky loans. You may not get approved for much and the interest rates can be very high. I recommend building credit first and try to find a car you can get for cash and in a couple years down the road you should be able to get the financing for the vehicle that you want. Get started with building credit right away as it takes time. The first and most important step is to start reading everything that you can find about credit, how to build it, how to use it, etc. Once you have a basic understanding of how it works, get a Secured credit card from a lender that reports to all three credit bureaus and then continue reading.