Question

thatguywithshoeson

Can I "force" a lender to report?
My EQF score is above 700,showing I have a 16 year old credit history.TU has me at 614,with a 4 month history.Obviously this hurts.My vehicle and installment loans were never reported to TU.Can I make lenders report to all bureaus?

Have you checked your Experian report even though the information is not available here.  Most lenders and businesses report to only one credit bureau, and that is their choice.  Besiders, the scores on here are part of the interactive learning process since the expressed purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH about how credit works and the articles here are so very informative.

You can ask, although you cannot force a lender to report to all three credit bureaus. 

No you can not force them.
Now they could aready be reporting something but the information could be wrong,  VERIFY your information is Correct if they are Reporting and you do not see anything.   Verify  your SSN,  Name ( Spelling it all out ) ,  and your DOB.