Can i fix my credit score in 6 months to 740 from 603 to qualify for va loan garanty
I am declared unemployable and have a fixed income thru government and Veterans Hospital. We worked hard to save our first home and did everything the bank said to do and they still forclosed on us. Now my wife and 13 year old daughter are living in a moldy damp basement, an unhealthy situation, and need to move quickly. I am a proud person and hate asking for help but my family is in need. Please if anyone has any ideals to send me, I will do anything to get us out of here and into another house. Thank you