Question

BeSweet22

Can I fix late payment reports that might be misleading?
My Husband passed away in 2011 and at that time I could no longer afford to pay the mortgage with my fixed disability income (he was full time employed before his passing). I worked with the mortgage company but it took them over 2 years to get the "Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure" completed. They were going under, I found out they filed their own bankruptcy. They sold my mortgage to a different company. So I had to start over and then complete that negotiation and final transaction with the new company. Now my credit report shows 25 months of late payment on my mortgage. Is there any way to have that removed?

Most Helpful Response

off set the late payments

I give you a 0 % chance of getting the late payments removed from your credit histroy.  would of had a better chance of doing it back in 2011, but now to much time has passed.

Now what can do you do off set the late payments,   increase your payments.  If you have any credit cards that you are currently not using send them a payment.  ( I  have been sending 1.25 to accounts that I don't use,  this keeps the accounts current and I get the increase in payment history. )

Good Luck

off set the late payments

Good Luck