Question

wolflady95945

can I file my own bankruptcy with out an attorney? and can I included my student loans
I became homeless in November of last year, and what good credit I did have went into the dirt.I have student loans and credit card debt. Not to mention things on my credit report that's not mine.so I want to file bankruptcy but I can't afford an attorney.

You don't have the money to pay the debts, so why file bankruptcy?  Unpaid debts in general disappear in 7 years, but bankruptcy is a bad mark on your credit for ten years. AND....

Student loans are not dischargable in bankruptcy.  That is a "perk" the student loan industry got in the last revision of the bankruptcy laws about 20 years ago.  Contact your loan servicer to see what alternatives may be available to you.