Question

aubsbozung

Can I DISPUTE this problem?
I wasn't aware I was partnered on my HUSBANDS credit card. Literally no idea. He apparently let his account go into delinquency THREE times. My Credit was and always has been impeccable and now it is completely destroyed. I wasn't aware of the problem until I used CreditKarma and it was too late :(
Do you think that i could dispute this? We were also separated at the time, which is probably why he forgot to pay it. They probably won't let me dispute it either way, will they?

Mark Weiner

I have been disputing my situation with experion, they are unwilling to check into problems that are obvious! there are 3 differant last digits on my credit report so it is definitly been compromised. also I am on SSI and by their law a doctor or any medical billing applied to my credit report is becouse the agency that billed where supposed to bill Medicaid, the law states that they have 1 year to send the bill or it will not be paid. The company's ,doctors and ambulance company's didn't do this and now it is on my credit report. also they show addresses that I have never lived at and they will not remove them, My credit report shows that I applied for many credi cards witch I have not! I am a victim off credit card fraud  and they are unwilling to help!

mweiner12

who do you report to about being avictim off credit card fraud?