Question

couponingcolorado

Can I dispute Judgements that have been settled?
I have a couple of judgements on my credit report that have been paid in full. Since I no longer owe the money can I get these removed from my report?

I also have one judgement that was resolved through my bankruptcy, and I no longer owe to that one. Can this be removed as well?

If I can, how do I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Response

Any Paid bad mark(s) isn't ground for removal just because it's paid, dispute process are suppose to be used to correct any inaccurate informations. However, that being said? You are welcome to try, some have limited success in have baddies removed. You can file dispute directly with each credit bureaus. Keep in mind tho, judgments are matter of public records, so when its no longer shows on your report for any reasons, that dosent means any potential creditors can't find it.

Call 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pros they can help.