Question

Braceyourself17

Can I dispute a collection on this report if I was never notified of the debt?
I want this collection removed from my credit report. It has been paid in full.

Credit report

Additional information:  I was never informed of this debt until it was turned over to a collection agency.  The collection agency contacted me on behalf of a rental company.  The rental company never informed me of the debt.  The letter from the collection agency is dated 2/2/17.  This debt was paid on 2/10/17.

You can try, but if it works or not is another story. There have been many people in your situation where they never received a bill and ended up with a collections and from what I understand, this is not grounds to get a collection removed. If I were you, I would try though. Keep in mind that disputing will cause an update if the account is not removed and this would cause some short term damage to your scores.