Question

ketona

Can I check my credit report from 2011
There is a negative report from 2011 that caused a bank from approving me for a checking account. How can I access this report

Please advise me what to do

Addison170

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a complete copy of your credit report to see what negative accounts you have.

When you view your credit report; it will have the most current and up to date information concerning your credit. You can order a "free" copy online. Once you receive it; try looking for a collection account that has probably been delinquent since 2011. Good luck my friend.