Question

517Bergamot1999

can I be removed from my husbands credit card?
I didn't realize his balance would also count against my available income. His income is triple mine. All our cards are current, but his balance reduced my score over 50 points because of the income to debt ratio.

If you are listed as an authorized user on another card and desire to be removed, you may do so.  Just contact the Credit Card company and request the authorized user status be removed and it will all go away.  If you are a joint holder (co-applicant) of the credit card, then it is also your account and you will probably have to have the card closed and the balance transferred to an account only in his name in order to have your name removed, as long as the credit card company was willing to allow this to happen.  If you are married, it is legal for you to use "total household income" as your income as opposed to just your income.  Just file applicable income changes to each of your cards if you desire to show the total household income.