Question

akroupa1948

Can I be approved for an FHA loan?
My wife and I filed bankruptcy almost 3 years ago about the same time that our house was foreclosed on after she lost her job. We are looking at buying a house again for 150k or less. Credit scores are all between 650 and 680 and our credit has been spotless since our bankruptcy. I make about 60k/year and have been at same job for about 11 years. What is the likelyhood of approval? Has anyone been through similar circumstances?

Most Helpful Response

Probably?

We had a similar situation and just got approved for an FHA loan.  I went through a foreclosure 3 years ago, and a bankruptcy 5 years ago.  My credit scores were 640  and above and I was just approved. Good luck!

yyaggs

suzileem --, anyone....

How long did it take for the FHA from application to approval?