Question

gerafuju88

Can I apply to the same credit card company when the chargeoff has been dropped from credit report?
Currently for Transunion my score is 644 and Equifax is 633.

I have two credit charge offs that were dropped from my credit report in 2016. One is my Chase - Student Credit card and HSBC Credit card from when I was in college. Out of curiosity, will I be approved if apply for a credit card with either Chase or HSBC with this history? Please advise. Thank you.

Chase has a long memory and even though the CO's may be off your report Chase's internal records will possibly 'blacklist' you (denials). How long? No one really knows. For me it was 7 years after the CO I got back in with Chase. HSBC has similar responses.

Your scores are low...maybe Capital One would be a good place to start if you're rebuilding.