Question

zincfur

Can I apply for Auto loans, Auto insurance and credit card simultaneously.
I want to buy a used car and I am looking to apply for a loan. I also need to get insurance for it. I might need to contact multiple lenders and insurance companies for this. Would this result in multiple hard inquiries even if performed within the same week?
I also need to apply for a secondary credit card. If posting multiple inquiries within the same week result in a single hard inquiry, can I apply for the credit card also within the same week?
I have a good score of about 740 now.
Is there a way to mitigate these risks?

Get pre-approved from your bank for the auto loan first.  This should limit the hard inquires.

Find the car you would like to purchase.

Before you purchase the car shop around for your auto insurance on who can give you the best rate.

Purchase your car,   get your insurance,  and then wait a week then look at getting the CC's.

Good Luck