Question

Ticomez

Can i apply for another car loan while waiting for my 1st GAP loan to be paid off?
I had my car get totaled 3 weeks ago. Should I wait for the 1st loan to clear out of my account before applying for a new one?

Most Helpful Response

It depends. Could your "debt to income" handle another loan with the current one open? If so, then go for it. If your "debt to income" is pretty much used up, then you should wait.

Ticomez

i have extra money from not paying a car note, would it look bad on my credit report when I'm applying for another loan and I already have one on my report. The 1st one is getting ready to be taken off.