Question

Saxon1985

Can i add two major purchases that a dealership did not report to the credit bureas?
I paid my first car , then traded it in for a newer model I have been paying these cars every two weeks and I have a payoff letter from them ,how can I add this good credit to the credit bureas?

Have you checked all three credit reports?  Companies do not generally report to more than one credit bureau, so checking all  three once a year can t ell you what is being reported.  If you do not find your accopunt on one of the three credit reports, you may want to kask them which credit bureau they do report to.