Question

Cineagan

Can I add my paid off car as an asset? How do I do that?
I own a 2007 Audi A6 in excellent condition, with a value of approximately $14,000-$16,000, according to several sources. I'd like to add it as an asset to help improve my credit score. Is that possible? How can I do it?

Your credit score does not care about assets. You could have a billion dollars and a poor credit core if you consistently failt o make payments on your loans. A credit score reflects one thing only: how do you handle debt? It does not measure anythign about how financially well off you are, how much assets you have, how well you manage your assets, or anything of that sort.