Question

newusaworker

can get score from CK and not from others
I can get my score and report from CK (TU and EQ) and other services like www.protectmyid.com (with this one I can get Experian data)
But using other services like myfico or other I cant get nothing. Said that they cant check my identity. I have a short limit credit history (2 month) , I moved here in USA last year I got the first credit secured card 2 month ago, before of that I paid all in cash.
thanks
Pier

It usually takes at least six months to develop a FICO score. I would say check back with them after you have at least six months of credit history.

newusaworker

ok I get it, thanks

So If I have to do some application before 6 months my credit score is 0 correct ? or the lenders get my short history in anycase  ?

If you did an application for credit now it would basically say that you have no credit. Unless you would want to apply for a Secured credit card or something, I would most definitely wait until you develop scores and a credit profile with FICO. No credit can be just as bad as bad credit.