Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Mommytohim

Can esurance cancel my plan because they want information on an irrelevant person
So esurance is cancelling my insurance because I wont provide them with information on the person who paid my bill. can they do that? let me explain I dont have a bank account so i put my money on a friends card and paid my bill and now they want to know all his information or they will end my policy, I think that is absurd

Not absurd at all. Especially if payments are being made monthly. The payer could decide to stop payments without telling you, and then you could possibly be driving without insurance.  They need to be able to contact the person if there's a billing issue. 

You need to be in full control. Obtain a bank account or credit card. Woodforest Bank located in most Walmart stores offers second chance banking if you're unable to open an account through regular channels. If you have poor credit; look into a secured credit card.

Please read the articles here to educate yourself.