Question

angie5998

Can credit line increase on credit card affect my score in a negative or positive way?
I have had a Chase credit card for at least 6 months and just recently my card's credit line has increased. Can it affect my score in a negative/positive way? I only put one bill on my card a month and pay it off every month. So when Chase reports to credit bureau, it will only show the amount of x amount of dollars.

An increase in your credit limit is always a good, thing.  It helps your overall utilization (which is 30% of your score) and shows your creditor likes you!  So keep up the good work!