Question

djay98404

Can "Credit Karma" (CK) show me the actual dates of posting prior to collections. What is: NCO/22?
i have had items in the past history, still on my report. When I did a credit report 2002, I still had items from 1986, 1989, 1992. I would not put it past them {credit reporting agencies} to have some items from my past to haunt me.

What is "NCO/15" and "NCO/22"?

Time to check all three credit reports (which you should do annually anyways).  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information or informatiion that is not clearly explained with the credit bureau reporting it.  They then have to investigate and either verify or delete that informatiion.  Only by personally checking our credit reports once a year can we be sure that the information on them is correct.