Question

JeNaval

Can credit card authorized user have score benefits from said card?
My wife has been the authorized user of my cards since I got them, but she never had any loan or credit card on her name.
I thought she would not benefit from my cards, but I did try to check it anyway.
I created an account here to check, but CK could not find any reports on her name and social.
Then I tried on credit.com, and it turned out that Experian had her, and her score is quite good, as she's been benefiting from both cards and no hard inquiry at all.

So, I'd like to make sure that this is a safe possibility, and not just a mistake that someone in either the card company or the bureau made.

So , can an authorized user get those credit cards reported on the bureaus?

If yes, than is there any reason why I have all my credit cards reported in all bureaus, while she has only with Experian?

update

actually, what I'm most interest to know is:

Can I ask the card carrier to submit reports to the other 2 bureaus?

And, if I ask them anything about it and it's a mistake, can they remove the reports from Experian?