Question

luisraun310

Can Blink Fitness report to Credit Bureaus?
Well i have received a letter from blink, asking me to pay an amount of 77$. However i am not willing to pay, since the months that they are trying to charge me for the membership, i was away and i didn't use their membership gym at all. They have tell if i don't pay they will report the information to my account credit bureaus. They have my birth date and my name. Could they really report me without social Security?

Yes they could, many companies will send accounts to collection agencies if you do not pay them. Collections are very damaging to your credit, so I advise that you pay this right away and make sure that you keep proof of the payment.

luisraun310

How could they have report it, if they don't have enough information ?

Name and address is usually plenty enough for them to report it. If you feel it is worth damaging your credit for seven years to avoid paying $77, I would advise you to rethink things.