Question

LittleLostGreenOne

Can anyone tell me what credit card GECRB/HDHIP is?
I just looked at my account and I only have 1 credit card. With Sears. Which is on there. So what is this one?

Time to start the annual check of credit reports.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports which you want to look over very thoroughly.  File disputes on all WRONG  information with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

Its called Ge Capitol Bank. All or most of the merchant stores use Ge financial as their financing source. Sears, HH Gregg, Macy's, even car shops like Savannah Tire, etc.....