Question

FinallyCreditWorthy

Can Any Master Card be Used at Sam's Club?
I want a Master Card and I want to be able to shop at Sam's Club. However, I don't particularly want the Sam's Club Master Card. I have heard from a few that any Master Card can be used at Sam's. I called the local Sam's Club and the lady I spoke to seemed flummoxed by my question. Do any of you know the answer, please.

From the Sams Wiki Page

1. Sam's Club locations accept Sam's Club and Walmart credit cards,Discover CardMasterCard, debit cards (PIN-based, exceptMasterCard, which also can be signature-based), Walmart and Sam's Club gift cards, cash or checks.