Question

Mssanderson23

Can and how do you get inquiries removed from your credit report?
I bought a new car last year and there are a lot of loan inquiries on my report. I had no idea they were mass sending out my info like that. It was 2 different lots. Is there any way to get those removed from my report? Thanks in advance.

You cannot. Hard inquiries remain on the report for 2 years, though, and most future lenders discount a batch of inquiries all made within a week or two (because they understand that people do shop around for the best rates/deals, etc).