Question

bigsun716

Can an authorize user take the responsiblity of the credit reporit instead of the account holder?
I am an authorize user on my uncles account. Due to my negligence the account became past due. It has been paid in full but is now reporting negatively on my uncles almost perfect credit report. How can I have the account report on my credit report instead of his. i want to take thr responsiblity of it alll and take the hit myself.

Impossible. He is the account holder and the negative will remain on his reports for 7 years, unless he can get a goodwill deletion of the late. Usually 2 years of on-time payments will be necessary before he should ask for a goodwill deletion. And unfortunately "goodwill deletions" usually do not happen.